Discuss Ray Stafford and all at Williams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Got a bottle of mothers ruin.

Thank you Ray, may I wish you and all at Williams the very best!

Power of my personality I guess.

And possibly a bribe to prevent me from actually showing up in Fareham. ....

I had 18 cans of john smiths turn up this morning.

Although did they have to wrap it so well! After a day of shopping and a call back all I wanted was a quick beer and it took me 20 minutes to get into it!

I got a bottle of jack daniels, but I think a great big thanks should go to ray and all the staff at williams!!

If williams made cars.....

I got nowt :confused5:
The only reason I shop there is hearing about the legendary beer/spirit giveaway. I'm hurt...

I got asked about beer... it never arrived :lol:
I just want to say though, I now buy every major piece of plant of Mick, Ray and the crew, i love'em

yes! been meaning to post up a thanks to williams for a nice bottle of JD, it is most appreciated.

all the best for a prosperous 2015.

I got asked about beer... it never arrived :lol:
I just want to say though, I now buy every major piece of plant of Mick, Ray and the crew, i love'em
Could be like mine Ian , I got the card but not the beer , I reckon the driver had it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ray Stafford and all at Williams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock