Discuss ravenheat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aladin

hi all
called out ole lady hot water problem
ravenheat csi 85 condensing GC 47 581- 20
the central heating side fine
hw side , went through the mi,s test, according to Mi,s alls well. tried unsuccesfuly to get technical. flow good pressure good diverter good , i yr old plate h/exchanger boiler fired modulated to temp ran for 5 mins cut out truth, never worked on ravenheat so be gentle lol

the sensor pans out ok it cuts out it doesnt come back in red flashing light and has to be reset manualy
apreceiate the replys lads

Could still have problem with plate EX if system is very dirty, or scale if in hard water area.

hi jt yea hard water area is a understatement i had a look in her kettle ooohh yea scale thanks jt diamond an dave

it will not have scaled up in a year id go for dirty hex whip it out and give it a good cleanplenty of shaking and run under a tap see what you get out

Marlow / High Wycome will scale up quick, used to live near there !

ok guys im on it today ill clean the h ex out ill let you no the outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ravenheat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock