Discuss Pricing, whats fair? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with most of the comments about what we should charge but even charging £25 per hr + vat for gas work in Yorkshire is normally followed by the customer saying ' how much !!!!!!!. We have idiots up here who will work for £80 per day never mind an hour. Picked up the local paper at the weekend and not one but three people offering to supply and fit a new combi for less than £900.

people are desperate for earning £ .......things will get worst

I got a free meeting!!!!

Something free? Off an accountant?

You must being doing well!!!

:D

In fairness to accountants though, they do not have the reputation that some others have, like solicitors, politicians, estate agents, etc and even then most of those stories are not telling the full picture.

As a footnote, I've been with my accountant (same person) for over 30 years, great service, very fair price and not one mistake from them yet.

I have friends who do this and the average cost seems to be between 80-90ph, hope this helps

I heard a chap telling a customer how to connect a gas pipe to a fire in the lounge of a home they justices into . I looked at him 16-17 years old ????? Er and fittings were there own brand plastic ..... I asked the manager he also explained how to connect a cooker !!!!!!!!! . I only went in for some turf.

Threads ,,, like they say you get what you pay for in life .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pricing, whats fair? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock