Discuss plumbers phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

my phone contract is up soon whats a good strong phone suitable for a plumber

Had iphone4 good, iphone5 shyte, bought my way out of my contract and I don't do stuff like that normally. Got Samsung Note, brilliant! I will never have another iphone.

Had iphone4 good, iphone5 shyte, bought my way out of my contract and I don't do stuff like that normally. Got Samsung Note, brilliant! I will never have another iphone.

I'm in the same position mate. Had an iphone 4s, loved it. Good battery life and reception (vodafone). Now, I changed contract to save a tenner a month (to EE) and got an iphone 5s. I have regretted it ever since and am going to get another phone asap. The battery life is crap and the signal is shocking in places where other phones have ok signal (on ee)

I went with EE as they said most reliable etc etc, think they may have been the biggest sign up revenue for the companies. Within a week of having it network was down, looked on their website for info( thinking this was obviously the best place!) nothing( it was down for about a day) tried calling engaged all the time. Spoke to someone about 36 hours later and they said all the info was on Twitter and Facebook etc. I said thats not much use not having anything on your own site! DOH !

I think as the phones have progressed it appears that signal isn't as stable as old days. I realise that there are getting progressively more users etc

Android over I phone all day long. There is nothing they do better than android. Correction I phones are better at costing more breaking more easily, not lasting all day and insisting on using itunes every time you want to plug it in to a pc.

I keep it simple and charge it once a week.

Nokia-5140-Omega-Gadget.jpg

Last edited:
Not keen on I phones a all.. Not sure bout the new one but the rest are carp . I use an I pad at home so it's nothing personal against apple but there phones aren't as good as the Samsung s4 or 5. Brilliant phones With brilliant cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back