Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers mate jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I did a night course at college over a year ago it has left me part qualified so I have a level 2 nvq but need some experience to get my full qualification and I am realy struggling to get some one to take me on I have done weeks hear and there with plumbers and have some experience in first and second fix I am very keen and want to get going in the trade I drive and also have most of the hand tools required for the job if any one knows of some one looking to take someone on could u please pass me on to them thanks Elliot

Welcome to the forum, Elliot and good luck with your search. It would be helpful if you let us know where you are based!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers mate jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock