Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumber/gasfitter seeking work anywhere in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lancsplumber

Hi all im new to this forum im a plumber/gas fitter originally from accrington Lancashire but im currently living in the hague in the Netherlands as i took a job out here in august
I just wanted to combine work with a bit of travelling,
but im currently seeking work and looking to return the Uk
or my next port of call..... im 23 and been plumbing since i left school im time served with all neccesary qualifications ccn1 with 3 appliances and previously registered on the gas safe scheme
i have all my own hand tools and a full uk clean driving licencse
my background mainly is domestic social housing projects
but covered all aspects of plumbing and gas work my c/v is available to view on request
Any questions don't hesistate to contact me kind regards clayton
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber/gasfitter seeking work anywhere in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock