Search the forum,

Discuss Parts Advice for Gas Hob connection in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, Please can someone advise me on the correct replacement parts to re-connect my gas hob? It is an Indesit PIM 640 AS fitted gas hob and the manual states the fitting is a threaded 1/2 gas cyclindrical male attachment. Do I also need to order a fibre washer or o-ring for this? If so which size please? The council recently did a kitchen refit and the connecting part got misplaced and they will not reconnect the gas hob until I provide the replacement parts, which I am happy to do, I just have no idea what to purchase.

Is this the correct part -
or do I need a male to female -
Thank you for your help. :)

If they lost it get them to supply you with a new one as it’s there fault

If they lost it get them to supply you with a new one as it’s there fault
Its debateable who lost it. Whether the labourer's accidently threw the connection out or whether someone in the home misplaced it. At this point I don't care whose fault it is. I just want it reconnected and the parts are not expensive, so I will just get them and save the hassle.

Only advise I can suggest is to contact the manufacturer for the replacement part as you can’t use aftermarket as you can’t be sure of the quality and not designed from the manufacturer

Reply to Parts Advice for Gas Hob connection in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock