Currently reading:
North Yorksihe

Discuss North Yorksihe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigjack9

in need of employment in north yorkshire, I have the following quals:

CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, HTR1, MET1, CPA1, EnergyEfficiency, Combination boilers basic & advanced fault finding, EssentialElectrics, Unvented Hot Water Systems & Water Regulations

Hi, basicially just finished in the Army as Royal Engineer,completed 23 years, traded as coonstruction and Refrigeration and Air Con Engineer, but as part of resettlement I did gas Course as its a little similar. as for tools I'm about to start that, I plan to have most of my stuff within the next few weeks. I have a driving licence. Just seems to be hard gaining emplyment as I'm new to it, even though i have the quals, I understand that people can be funny about people that do courses but I've been responsible for people and equipment for 20 = years

Hi, basicially just finished in the Army as Royal Engineer,completed 23 years, traded as coonstruction and Refrigeration and Air Con Engineer, but as part of resettlement I did gas Course as its a little similar. as for tools I'm about to start that, I plan to have most of my stuff within the next few weeks. I have a driving licence. Just seems to be hard gaining emplyment as I'm new to it, even though i have the quals, I understand that people can be funny about people that do courses but I've been responsible for people and equipment for 20 = years

If I were you, I'd set up as self employed and try to get into subbing for refrigeration companies. Money is better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've just re done my F Gas but I'm no ninja with it, thing I enjoy the Gas but I know what your saying as I could branch out with it, being self employed after my time in the Army is a little strange

I would imagine most things are strange after being in the services for 23 years.
TBH there is very little work out there right now even for someone with far more qualifications and experience than you have.
AC as already may be a good option.
:)

Yeah I know where your coming from, The work seems to be all down south, I was working in London and it was busy!!!

Try giving HLA services a call. I met one of their gaffers on a job at Newcastle Airport when I was working for MJN, he had the walk of an ex forces chap too, Scottish guy called Gary Logan.

0191 548 6699

Thanks, I'll do that they seem a good sized company that seem to have branched out everywhere, if you here of anymore please give me a shout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to North Yorksihe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock