Currently reading:
Nifty First Fix jig for pipework - MAJIG

Discuss Nifty First Fix jig for pipework - MAJIG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JJayMan

Does anyone know about these first fix setting jigs?
They are called Majig, look simple to use, I think the idea being to set out pipe work accurately and quickly prior to having a floor screed so that all the pipe work is pre set for radiators and return pipe work. And they are resueable.
I might try then on my next job so I do not have to get into an arguement with the builder for moving my pipes.
:mickey:

MAJIG first fix plumbing radiator pipe jig, plumbing and heating engineer tool to solve first fix plumbing radiator pipe installation problems. MAJIG the first fix plumbing tool from IDW plumbing & heating Frimley, Surrey. UK

These are ready to go, easy to fit, after my last experience with a builder I now know the pipes are in the right place and will still be when I return for a 2nd fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nifty First Fix jig for pipework - MAJIG in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock