Search the forum,

Discuss Nice Little Bonus. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
On a bathroom revamp, first job new shower in corner and strip out wash basin. Grey plastic waste above floor boards. Go outside to remove waste pipe to find it's a 3m length of 35mm copper pipe. Nice old stuff.

We took about 90 meters of old 1 1/8 out last year and was not aloud to take 1 inch of site

We took about 90 meters of old 1 1/8 out last year and was not aloud to take 1 inch of site

Ouch.

Did a combi swap a few weeks back, half way through the job when told that the scrap was to stay. Stripped out airing cupboard and left all the bits on an old sheet. Later on she asks me to move the pipe and cylinder outside so she can tidy the bedroom. She wasn't impressed when I said no "my insurance doesn't cover moving your waste".

Ouch.

Did a combi swap a few weeks back, half way through the job when told that the scrap was to stay. Stripped out airing cupboard and left all the bits on an old sheet. Later on she asks me to move the pipe and cylinder outside so she can tidy the bedroom. She wasn't impressed when I said no "my insurance doesn't cover moving your waste".

Lmao reminds me of a system combi upgrade I done when an apprentice. Was told I couldn't have the scrap

So the cylinder stayed in place and I placed a pipe in front of it so that the cylinder couldn't be removed. Left every single pipe in situ that was redundant.

We never worked for him ever again

Last year had a run of about 6 meters of 4 inch copper.
Customer was so surprised by the cheap quotes to replace it to plastic:wink_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nice Little Bonus. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock