Discuss New Member Saying Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ckyens

Hello all

the website looks great, looking forward to chatting about plumbing and gas safe.

all the best

Hi there ckyens and welcome to the virtual world of plumbing heating and general great chit chat. It truly is a brilliant forum to be part of and filled with friendly members .

We're as mad as this lot, oh and stay out the arms!

[video=youtube;WlRpGj7LWS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlRpGj7LWS4[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Member Saying Hello in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German...
Replies
Views
Hello. Hopefully someone give ideas about different types of plumbing. Have a great one!
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock