Discuss Monument vs Hilmor vs Rothenberger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have new hilmor, totally spot on.. about a year old and never creases/ripples the pipe etc..

I upgraded my cheap silverline bender to a nice new hilmor one and it was a good decision. Thanks for your advise, I'm pleased with my purchase.

I've had my hilmor about 11 years. Worn and battered but still does the job. However I have gone through a few runners (if that's what they are called)?

I've had my hilmor about 11 years. Worn and battered but still does the job. However I have gone through a few runners (if that's what they are called)?

That site ontop of the pipe ?

I have a Rothenberger but its not very good the guides are crap. I inherited a very nice old one from a retired plumber. Unfortunately I don't know what model it is but fantastic, good quality.

I'm looking at buying a floor standing one. Saw one being used the other day. They are an awesome bit of kit, just bloody expensive for a decent one.

I know. Always weary of second hand though as they are still about £100.00. Will be gutted if I only get 3 months out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Monument vs Hilmor vs Rothenberger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back