Discuss MLCP Fittings dripping in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Yeah will just do that and move on! Glad to hear you rate the fittings it’s horrible when you start doubting the quality of materials when you’ve installed so much of it!

With the amount they make your bound to have a bad fitting once a year etc as we’re only human at the end of it

Oh yes you would see a drop I’m guessing you left it for an hour etc ?
Yeah was at 5 bar for an hour and left at 2 bar after that and is still full at that, im just hoping they won’t drip later on but all you can do is test and move on isn’t it, just over thinking it after the ones dripping on the other job,

Thanks for putting my mind at ease mate it’s much appreciated, have a good weekend 👍

If there’s no leak now there won’t be unless a joiner or spark goes through a pipe

I’ve heard that but only when you crimp on 3/4 never heard it on 22mm etc

Reply to MLCP Fittings dripping in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock