Search the forum,

Discuss Mira Premium Shower Seat Stuck in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Mira Premium Shower Seat that now will not lift, there are no parts to disassemble and I assume that hindge on the part has just a metal to metal surface. It appears that the pivot point is a metal tube that was fored in during manufacture and I assume that one end was a force fit. Has anyone had a problem with this part and been able to save it. Mira distributor was not able to help and I expect other people have had a problem

The water to the shower is through a filter so minimum of scaling and the seat has slowly become difficult to move up and down over the past few years. It was lifted daily to squeegee off the water from the shower walls

Many thanks any suggestions or tricks would be helpful

Bob

Attachments

• seat1.jpg
    seat1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1
  • seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1

Reply to Mira Premium Shower Seat Stuck in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock