Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Merry Christmas to one and all in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

So, anyone get any tools for presents? I got a cordless multi tool, bought in October, as there was an offer on, purchase the bare unit and get the battery and charger free - a no-brainer. I also got money should I wish to purchase tools - I like to buy my own, in case anyone buys a “suitable cheaper equivalent”

So, anyone get any tools for presents?
I got a CTEK 'smart' battery charger for my car, which has been suffering from lack of use due to covid. Seems well-made and my initial trial suggests it works well.

It's a replacement for a Delancey (sp?) 6v/12V 5A charger which has just had it's 50th birthday, my father got it for Christmas in 1971. I guess that makes it an antique.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Reply to Merry Christmas to one and all in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Merry (almost) Christmas PlumbersForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all the team at CORGI direct
Replies
Views
all the best to you all, and hope you have agood new year.
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock