Discuss Megaflo pressure reducing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ash , go to unventedcomponents.com .look at
PRED330001 , i think its the same prv.

As mentioned above , I would check for any blockages etc , check valve stuck etc etc before buying one, tell landlord there may have to be 2 visits , you arent a miracle worker

Ash , go to unventedcomponents.com .look at
PRED330001 , i think its the same prv.

As mentioned above , I would check for any blockages etc , check valve stuck etc etc before buying one, tell landlord there may have to be 2 visits , you arent a miracle worker

yea buts thats £75 you can get the above for around the 40 mark

Thanks for the advice townfanjon. I will use them in the future but if the landlord goes for it I will get the one I posted about just so I can get it sorted in time for the weekend.

Ash if it is not too far away from you go back & remove the section of pipe you will find the small white cap blocking the pipe we have had a few of these. You do not need to replace the PRV but may be you can alter the pipework so it is how Part G & the MI's say it should be installed & not likely to be much difference in the cost (you shouldn't even need to drain the cylinder as the check valve will hold the water from coming back).

Reply to Megaflo pressure reducing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock