Discuss Megaflo pressure reducing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Each to their own Chris :)

BBA approval is only pertinent for initial sale.
So long as replacements do not materially alter performance it's insured.

Thanks.

I did notice the faults.

I was there to see why they had no hot water, I haven't met the landlord yet. Communication has been by text. I am sending them a price tonight and will also make them aware of any faults and price to repair.

Picture of Tundish below for those interested.

View attachment DSC_2613.JPG

Almost certainly it will not be the PRV itself, have you checked the filter on the inlet to it to see if it is blocked ??
Are you a pro? because the additional cost to correct the faults would be small & how would the Landlord know what the whole job would cost?

I will be offering to put right. Thanks

I'm going to fit one of these with a lever valve, thats OK isn't it? Can redo the prv at the same time.

It means I can pick up tomorrow and get the water sorted before the weekend.

Should have attached this to my previous post.

ae235.jpeg

Yep

Reply to Megaflo pressure reducing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock