Search the forum,

Discuss Measure for replacement shower doors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Burger

I need to replace some shower doors as they are falling apart and the manufacturer is no longer trading. I have fitted loads of adaptation style ones, which is usually a measure of tile to tile or tile to end finish, eg another door. However I’ve been looking at the new Mira range, but can’t get my head around how to measure, and when I spoke to Mira, they asked about the tray size.

So my wall to wall measurement is approx 705mm top and approx 720mm bottom, bi-folding door.

Anyone know what I need to be getting? I don’t want really expensive doors like cross water as I’m hopefully moving house soon,

Thanks in advance, Chris.

You will struggle for a cheap door. They only have very limited adjustment.

Look for adjustment numbers and also consider how out of square it is as you would a piece of glass. Try STAX their stuff is pretty reasonable.

700mm

Reply to Measure for replacement shower doors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock