Currently reading:
manuals on tablet

Discuss manuals on tablet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

hi just bought a kindle fire hoping to put manuals on it.if i go onto boiler manufacturers site i can down load manuals and they open but if i go on to a.ratedmanual site they download but wont open from there can any one advise i am ok on laptop but this thing is testing my patience

ant

well tried the kindle on my sons 5 year old windows xp computer and it works on there - plug it into my 12 month old windows 7 laptop and it cant find the kindle driver or mtd file .amazon want to send me a new one but got to give credit card details incase i dont send old one back or it goes missing in post - dont want to do that (they say could be the kindle software) - why cant they just email me the driver and mdt file .i may need the gasmansd axe is the thing is doing my head in

Have you tried re booting the kindle and then connecting to pc again. If that doesnt work, re boot the pc worth the kindle still connected. One of those scenarios can sometimes prompt the drivers to re install.

Have you tried re booting the kindle and then connecting to pc again. If that doesnt work, re boot the pc worth the kindle still connected. One of those scenarios can sometimes prompt the drivers to re install.
done that mate my computer has the android app missing and i tried to download it but it wont run i think norton is blocking it

I use the ipad, getting them on is a bit of a pain as I had to set up a local web server with the pdfs on. Then browse to the local ip address and file name and it will open on the ipad and appear on the bookshelf for off line reading. Not the most seamless of actions. Will be interested to hear how others get on as I am sure I have made hard work of this. My kindle old school is poor at pdfs which made me go the ipad route. Hope the new one is better.

Do you take it to work? I am thinking about a laptop or something for when u need to look up mi,s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to manuals on tablet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock