Discuss Makita Vs DeWalt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When looking at Gasman's thread about the Kango last night i got a link to Spit stuff. Spit is basically an industrial Bosch. It is very good gear but a slightly different drill bit fitting called an S2S instead of an SDS. I even bid a tenner on an old 321 and it sold for £10.50
This one
SPIT 321 Hammer drill, 110V FULL WORKING COMPLET WITH CARRYING CASE | eBay
For anyone interested, an S2S drill bit had 2 shallows instead of the SDS shallow and groove. To make the std SDS bits fit you need to run a grinder down one side of the bit to make the groove slightly wider.
For the inconvenience of 2 minutes you can pick up a cheap very good quality gun

De Walt usually unless you are working outside in summer when I tend to have a wasp problem........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita Vs DeWalt in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
No doubt a popular question? Dewalt or Makita? Just finishing my NVQ and need to invest in some decent power tools...and importantly which...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Was looking at the Milwaukee transfer pump and wondering if it was fit for purpose ? I’m doing new build and use a drill pump to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock