Discuss Main eco elite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Hi guys got loud explosive ignition on my boiler just striped it serviced it still banging the probes are a bit sooty checked gap ect my boiler is less than a year old and heat team changed them before as it was doing the same thing Is this common ?? I fit these boilers all the time

I've fitted over 50 of them and potterton gold ect is this common then ??

ive got heateam coming tommorrow because I've got a 7 year warrenty but thinking about my customers

Last edited by a moderator:
It is within the warranty period, so let Heatteam worry about yours and your custrds boilers.

Sounds like air/gas mixture is not right or delay in ignition causing the explosive bangs.

I wanted to no if there was a common fault ie electrodes gas mix so it's easyer to look for I no I'd get paid !! £££

Upgrade was only done about 5 years ago! Different shape. To stop gap closing £1 between them. U get e133 also in later days of fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main eco elite in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock