Discuss Looking to get some experience in the trade, can anyone in Blackpool help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newguy30

I am 30 years old now, my current job has gone down the pan and i am forced to pack up and move to live with family until i get back on my feet, i did a two year course when i was 25 in heating and ventilation at a college and as you know without experience its rather difficult to get anywhere, especially once you have to pay for things like rent and food, apprentice wages would never cut it.

I will be in a position to work for free for a while, is anyone in the area willing to take on some free labour, i'll be moving up in the weeks to come, hoping to find an opportunity to learn.

keep pluggin away, i was in the same boat, contacted tons n tons of Plumbers with no success the one day i got my chance, keep ya head up and think positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking to get some experience in the trade, can anyone in Blackpool help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock