Discuss Loctite 55 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get them off again? Or cant you?

Yes and no really you can't but if your careful with a grinder you can

Yes not supposed to be removable but then if they are as reliable as they were when we installed them can't see you needing to. All joints go together in seconds perfectly. When guns become more affordable I can see them taking off big style. So much less time/hassle than soldering.

Yes not supposed to be removable but then if they are as reliable as they were when we installed them can't see you needing to. All joints go together in seconds perfectly. When guns become more affordable I can see them taking off big style. So much less time/hassle than soldering.

TBH I think there affordable you only need several bad joints that suck up an hour or two for it to pay for itself

30-90 an hour depending on what we're doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Loctite 55 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock