Discuss Like the look of... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just looking through my copy of this months HVP and like the look of the Skylo Unifill 4 in 1 universal float valve your thoughts ladie`s and gents www.vivasanitary.co.uk if you don't have a copy of HVP....regards Turnpin:25:

Last edited:
i like you sin it in the mag. It looks very good imo. shoud make alot of carp redundant, hope to fit one soon.

Saw this too & was impressed by the idea of it.

Just hope that it's not lots of little diddly parts that fall apart easily & spares are next to impossible to get hold of.

It's a shame we don't know of a super friendly merchant that might be able to bulk order them & let us Arms members try them out!?!?! ;-)

Ive used These in several occasions, bottom/side entry, 15mm/ 3/8" connections. A must to keep a few in van.

Saw this too & was impressed by the idea of it.
Just hope that it's not lots of little diddly parts that fall apart easily & spares are next to impossible to get hold of.
It's a shame we don't know of a super friendly merchant that might be able to bulk order them & let us Arms members try them out!?!?! ;-)

And is if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared! :)

Spookily enough, there was one sitting on our buyers desk. Just had a play with it - it looks well designed and reasonably robust. I think the spare 3/8 tail packed in every one might be a bit of a waste.

id like to no how much they cost i bet theyre not cheap

Thats the bit that we are checking out before taking this any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Like the look of... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back