Discuss Leaky window in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reptile

We've had a lot of rain here the past few days and one of my windows is leaking, I've had a look to see if I can locate where it is coming in but, no joy. Is there a plumber in the Lincolnshire area that could help me out? Maybe the cold feed needs changing? Just a guess, any help would be appreciated.

unless its to do with lead flashing on your roof then its not a plumbers job, mastic seals gone round window maybe ?

The water is cold so I assume that it's coming from the, bath, maybe the sink?

could well be, you need to get an expert in to sort it for you

You had some bad tiling done lately, the tilers (Like most unskilled trades) forget that there is i need for ventilation to reduce dihydrogen monoxide build up on windows.

No tiling done recently, had some done a couple of years ago, the tiler was fantastic, turned up on time, charged the same as he quoted and left the house clean and tidy. Anyway, why is my window leaking?

Now I know this is a wind up, a tiler that left the house clean and tidy hahahahahahaahahah

We've had a lot of rain here the past few days and one of my windows is leaking, I've had a look to see if I can locate where it is coming in but, no joy. Is there a plumber in the Lincolnshire area that could help me out? Maybe the cold feed needs changing? Just a guess, any help would be appreciated.

I am time served plumber and my 2 weeks course has taught me that you have had bad plumber in., probabalies one from this site.

I am time served plumber and my 2 weeks course has taught me that you have had bad plumber in., probabalies one from this site.

Thats an outrageous remark! I have the utmost respect for plumbers, anyone who can work for 4 hours a day is well worth a £200 day rate.

That's either a tiler or a spark that humour is as far as most of there intelligence allows (dave being one of the exceptions don't want banned lol)

Is this Easy Peasy the time `served plumber` who wants to know about turning off the gas B4 fitting a boiler, sounds like you must have served your time in Dartmoor prison, or at least thats where you need to be if you are messing around with gas.:policeman:

It could be a serious question that deserves deep and serious consideration.
On the other hand, it could be from a tiler snorting grout :)

I can come and look at your problem Reptile, first week in January 2014 I'm free, I suggest a complete re-pipe of the windows. Estimate £14k

Phone me on 0800 howsmydriving

ecowarm, me see you is trusted advisor.

when i live polski i heard about uk plumbers earning good pounds, i am going to earn good pounds now i am here in this wealthy country.

Yes easy peasy to earn good money here, I suggest you go to BnQ and spend all of your money on 15mm flexy tap connectors and some blue tack. Nick a carrier bike from outside a butchers shop and head to London where you will easily make 15 Zolty a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaky window in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back