Discuss Landline numbers to mobile. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I didn't want to hijack plumben's thread I just wanted to know how to do it. I can't have a landline where I live but think I should get one that goes directly to my mobile.

Do I just go to my phone provider or do I go elsewhere.

I went to Vodafone for a virtual landline as I've been with them for years for my mobile. They can either give you a new number or port your existing landline over. I chose to port mine as I'd already been using my home number on business stationery. Easy process, costs about £50/month for unlimited everything.

When people call you it only costs them the same as a landline so no complaints about hidden charges.

I am the same on ee virtual landline £10 a month then mobile on top

Thank god for that! When I saw mastodon's post all I saw was the £50 and thought stuff that!

Well I'm off to town this afternoon so will pop in the O2 shop and see what I can get.

Thanks all for the replies.

I've got a virtual number, it costs £2.40 a month from voipfone. Calls are then charged per minute when a customer dials it but it's pretty cheap. It currently goes to a landline but you can easily change it to a mobile. Probably spend £20 in calls over the last 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landline numbers to mobile. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back