Discuss kick space heaters noise levels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Doing a extension design ,the client has specified kick space heating ,any experience of noise levels on thease are they minimal or can they be a nuisance,which one are the quietest myson or smiths

I have a smiths fan convector in my kitchen, and tbh we almost never turn it on. When we do, I find the noise quite intrusive. I would probably get used to it if we used it more.

Smiths is exactly the same as Myson. Smiths have a bigger range of appliances tho. Try anti vibe rubber Matt under it , usually fault is lint and dust on and in fan.

Smiths is exactly the same as Myson. Smiths have a bigger range of appliances tho. Try anti vibe rubber Matt under it , usually fault is lint and dust on and in fan.

may have to try this as 2 designer rads specified wont even touch the space,under floor wont meet the budget

I generally avoid them and only use them if there is no other choice.
Try to sway the customer away from using them and find another solution.
Most of the customers who we have installed them for - which is not many - have not been overly happy.
This is mostly due to noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kick space heaters noise levels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back