Discuss Kamco Power flush machine reason not to buy second hand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexmiles

Just brought a 2nd hand C30 kamco power flush machine. Their website claims there is free training but it appears if the previous owner has registered the serial number then no one else is entitled to training. What a mean spirited "computer says no!" bunch of people Kamco is.

Bottom line is don't buy a 2nd hand Kamco power flush without checking the serial number is valid for training.

I bought a Kamco machine, nothing wrong with mine. Didn't need the training as the book really tells you anything you are unsure about.
I cant really see why the OP is disgruntled with Kamco, I wouldn't expect them to provide free training after its been sold originally. What do you expect when you buy expensive pieces of kit on the cheap?

It wouldnt cost them a penny to stick me in one of their classes they are going to run anyway. Sorry if I sound bitter but it was all I could afford to buy 2nd hand.

nothing comes for free ....will you charge to power flush system of boiler and 5 rads and when you turn on site there is 10 rads and customer says to you is only 5 rads more you are power flushing it any way so give it a go too

I got the pro with build in super magnets -I think it was 1600 not sure call them tomorrow they will give you the price ! it has paid for it self after the first few jobs

You dont need training - just follow the instructions. They arent exactly hard to use. Most of it you cannot be taught but will learn from experience (or ask for advice on this forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kamco Power flush machine reason not to buy second hand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock