Discuss Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Flaming hell another job lost to i can do it all builder seem to be on a right spell of this !!!

i used to get loads of work on extensions extra rads and a kitchen carcase now i dont even get a look in as the builder does it all in speed fit

Another day of council work tomorrow keeping the ever thankful and great unwashed warm... See it could be worse hammers!:D

The trouble is everyone thinks they can do a little bit of everything and theres so many people out there without insurance or overheads to pay and dont pay the tax which pushes the legitimate guys like us out of the picture

Our local screwfix down here is full of i can everything mob buying boilers and basins plus sockets etc shocking in fairness

The amount of times I here it from customers and builders or other trades. Oh I could do it blah blah blah.

Definitely needs a shift in the zeitgeist.

I keep harking back to Ray's idea that boilers can't be commissioned or reset after certain faults without inserting a current gsr card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock