Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss iPhone user has ‘out-of-phone experience’ in-between operating systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

352-iphone5-upgrade.jpg

iPhone dependent Michael Potter has spoken of a bizarre ‘human-like experience’ today, when a delay in his download of iOS 7 to his iPhone 5 left him perilously exposed to the real world, with no operating system, for nearly 24-hours.

‘Normally I just stare at a wall from two-inches away with a blank expression in-between operating systems, but this time something different happened’, explained the now half-man, half-phone. ‘I discovered a world free of digital assistance, where friends are a physical reality. Although it turns out I don’t have nearly as many as my Facebook app suggests. I also discovered my mum passed away a couple of years ago. If only I had my bereavement app’.

Professor Robert Winston, who has based his latest studies around the dependency modern humans have on technology, said: ‘Out-of-phone experiences are very rare and can be extremely distressing and confusing. To find yourself in a tangible, 3D environment with no widgets available for assistance can be daunting, but, as in Michael’s case, it can sometimes prove quite enlightening’.

‘I feel free. Isn’t this sunset just beautiful?’, added Michael, who went for a long, inspiring walk along the seafront with a dog he didn’t realise he owned. ‘I don’t need an app to tell me when I need a poo anymore, I can just go whenever and wherever I want; like right now, if I want to. I don’t want my friends and family to worry; I’m adapting really well. Now, can anybody tell me how I charge this dog up?’

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually quite true. Remember a time before mobile phones? Computer games took an hour to load up. The only way to send a message was with a stamped envelope. Greeeeeat days.

It's actually quite true. Remember a time before mobile phones? Computer games took an hour to load up. The only way to send a message was with a stamped envelope. Greeeeeat days.

No I'm far to young

Give me three rings when u get home!

is it just me who thinks these smart phone in general are pants?

you cant take a pis.s in your neighbours letterbox without somebody walking past making a video. :(

is it just me who thinks these smart phone in general are pants?

you cant take a pis.s in your neighbours letterbox without somebody walking past making a video. :(

Its crap ain't it? I was taking a video of myself pis.sing through neighbours letterbox and inadvertently dropped my phone through neighbours letterbox.
He weren't to bothered about the pee but when he found the videos of his wife and the milkman he was quite cross:)

I was around 10 when my family got their first mobile phone, so I don't really know otherwise.

And yes, sometimes being without a phone feels like the end of the world. Until I slap myself at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to iPhone user has ‘out-of-phone experience’ in-between operating systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock