Discuss Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just starting and will hope to get advice on solar panel maintenance.
I have had a Kingspan Thermomax Solar hot water system installed last January, received the energy grant and Building Control approval and all is working well so far. The supplier installed the solar panel system and linked in to the unvented hot water system which I previously installed, based on an oil fired boiler system and OSO solar cylinder.
Looking ahead to maintenance, I'd be grateful for advice on which which cost effective pump system to buy to carry out pressurisation maintenance and any relevant advice / pointers.
Many thanks.

Thanks for the interest. By just starting I meant on this site.
No, not a plumber but a DIYer who is also a retired chartered mechanical engineer. Any advice is welcome.

Not a lot of use when I need to get to grips with modern plumbing! I'd be grateful if some kind soul would point me in the right direction for advice on the maintenance of solar heating panels, with particular reference to recharging pressure pumps. Do I need to jump to another forum? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock