Currently reading:
Installing a basin waste.

Discuss Installing a basin waste. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ellis01

Hi. I have fitted a vanity unit in my downstairs toilet room, this is the first time I have done this type of work and everything was going fine until I tried to fit the phone trap to the click button waste. IT WILL NOT FIT.
I have a telescopic please trap which I bought today from city plumbing. They told me they are one size so would be fine. When I try to push it into the click button under the basin ithe won't push up to the rubber seal. I don't understand why. I have watched YouTube tutorials and they just slot straight in. Could it be the click waste is wrong size or am I missing something really obvious? Click waste is from Victoria plumb. Would really appreciate any help, this is driving me mad. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Installing a basin waste. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock