Discuss Ideal warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What do you guys make of this from ideal engineer on warranty call back.

Fitted a Logic plus about 10 weeks ago and up until last week running fine no issues , then had a call from customer no hot water so went out had 20 minute nosey and can't see the LED flashing on flow sensor . Called ideal t waited ages on phone and week later they sent out an engineer .

Got a call from cust today who put me on to the engineer who said that the flue was running back to the boiler which caused rainwater to run in knocking out flow sensor .

Personally i reckon this is possible bull as the flue is on a minimal slant and when i looked at it myself it was bone dry.The amount of ideas i come across where the flue runs up at silly angles as well and never come across this.

Thinking that the engineer has repaired and passed the buck .

Thoughts please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock