Discuss Ideal vs Volkera are they all good or bad? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Which model ideal?
Are you aware there are more bits needed than the boiler?
Flue
Filter
Chemeical
Lime fighter
Shock arrestor
Boiler plus controls
Pipe& fittings
Etc
I’d guess his Plumber has asked him to choose the boiler. However the extra bits not supplied with the boiler can vary in price with make, so bear that in mind.

Serviced one of the Exclusives recently its a basic entry model but same components as the logics inside just check outputs on each boiler a 35 is no necessarily 35kw neither is a 30 - 30kw just a point to look at for hot water performance more than anything . Cheers kop

Serviced one of the Exclusives recently its a basic entry model but same components as the logics inside just check outputs on each boiler a 35 is no necessarily 35kw neither is a 30 - 30kw just a point to look at for hot water performance more than anything . Cheers kop
thanks mate, just out od curiosity how do you rate intergas?

Love em bud one of the most efficient combi boilers made done the course and am now a P1 installer so can offer extra warranty , the Rapid is a good boiler won't win any beauty contests bud hot water delivery takes some beating worth considering . Kop

Love em bud one of the most efficient combi boilers made done the course and am now a P1 installer so can offer extra warranty , the Rapid is a good boiler won't win any beauty contests bud hot water delivery takes some beating worth considering . Kop

the rapid 32 seems quite reasonable whats the diffrence that and the rapid plus?

Reply to Ideal vs Volkera are they all good or bad? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock