Discuss How important is your presentation to you ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facial tattoos are one thing. Tats on the arm are another. I don't have any tattoos or piercings. My brother is covered in tats, has a few piercings and never fails to charm customers. A few even remark on how lovely his sleeve tat is.

I think tats are so common now and branch all classes that the shock value has faded.

That said. I did once meet a bloke who's tattoos were so vile I would never let him in my home.

again i suppose its down to where you live/work and the kinds of customers you serve. i work in a very working class town and tatoos are so common now that as dannypipe says there is no shock value. even grannies have em, and even the posher end of bolton the majority of women have one on a foot. round here even neck tattoos are ten a penny almost everyone under 28 has one usually a childs birthday or name.

in the local big asda the majority of staff under 30 both men and women have visible tattoos even some with neck ones, doesnt seem to be an impediment to employment these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How important is your presentation to you ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than normal. Don't like the ones that ride up when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock