Discuss How important is your presentation to you ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a stereotype but I think some custards have an expectation of what contractors look like. Tattoos scruffy etc. even if I've been working all day and am a bit of a mess and I go to a quote or something I find you win most of them over with politeness, knowledge and willingness to listen to them.

Reassuring then as I've always found I can strike and maintain a good rapport with customers.

Thanks for the reassurance ref the sleeves. Now all I have to do is find the time to get them finished lol.

Tbh the type of people put off by that kind of thing will prob end up being suckered by a guy in a nice suit from BG or Helplink. Then 2 clueless spotty teenagers covered in crap tattoos, smoking at the front door end up doing then job lol

What's people thoughts on tattoos?

Depends on where. I would be put off by facial or neck tattoos. Regardless of the personality of the owner, I think Mrs S would find it intimidating, so they wouldnt be working in my house.

Tattoos on arms, legs etc are so common in Portsmouth that I am not sure that I would even notice.

Tbh the type of people put off by that kind of thing will prob end up being suckered by a guy in a nice suit from BG or Helplink. Then 2 clueless spotty teenagers covered in crap tattoos, smoking at the front door end up doing then job lol

Although I can see why you would chuckle at the irony in that- you would still have lost the work, and that surely can't be good?

Depends if you need it.

Tbh losing work to these big companies always riles me up anyway. Purely because I wonder how the customer can be so stupid.

Depends if you need it.

Tbh losing work to these big companies always riles me up anyway. Purely because I wonder how the customer can be so stupid.

Generally though the big companies get the jobs as the customer can pay on the never never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How important is your presentation to you ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We're getting some forum shirts done, Polo Shirts, found a good quality one that's longer than normal. Don't like the ones that ride up when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock