Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell programmer internal battery? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all,

My customer has a Honeywell Home ST9500C two-zone programmer. One of these: Honeywell ST9500C 7 Day Two Zone Programmer | Programmers & Time Switches - https://www.plumbnation.co.uk/site/honeywell-st9500c-7-day-two-zone--programmer/?referrer=googleproductad&gclid=CjwKCAjw2OiaBhBSEiwAh2ZSPy6R8qdDTJBBtkkHHcRX8_J44uLhecGvbg8BWo29mh_oQ_Zt00MKAxoCB2EQAvD_BwE
It has a 'low battery' message on the front. Both room thermostats (RF) have new batteries.
The programmer is hard-wired in. So might these be relating to the internal battery on the programmer? No mention in the manual of any such battery that needs replacing?
I've read online that some of these programmers had faulty internal batteries. They were supposed to last ten years. But this programmer has only been installed for 18 months.
Honeywell aren't being much help on this.
So any advice would be much appreciated.
TIA,
Jennie

Attachments

• 20221026_100908.jpg
    20221026_100908.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Honeywell programmer internal battery? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock