Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help with my not broken boiler! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

J

John Smith

I’ve recently moved into a new house and I’ve had some boiler issues. Nothing broken or bad but I’m just struggling to work it out. Going by the booklet I have the settings correct for permanent hot water and no central heating yet my downstairs radiator comes on and off numerous times through the day. Only the one radiator, the others are dialled down but this one radiator doesn’t have a dial.

When I go upstairs to the boiler there are 2 valves that I’m not sure what they do, if I turn one the pressure goes shooting up and the other does nothing that I can see.

I’m sure I’m just being stupid but I’m stumped!

Any pictures of the valves ?? Also combi or boiler and cylinder?

Reply to Help with my not broken boiler! in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock