Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucey

Gas Engineer
Hello boys

Plumber from Essex here, signed up to get advice from established people on the best way to get startup.
Im a recently qualified plumber, and my father is has been in the game a long time however for the last 10 years his been a teacher in it. So my question is whats the best route for us to startup fresh? We've just joined checkatrade as sole traders.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum :)

Its quite a common question - you might like to use the forum search function - that should keep you in reading for weeks. :)

With an opening statement "hello boys" you didn't really need to tell us your from Essex although having said that depending on how you read it we could have placed it as Brighton!

welcome along Geeza

Last edited:
Haha!!

Thanks for the welcome lads, just trying to get esthabliahed at the mo so open to all suggestions.

Website and flyers seem to be the cheapest way, BONUS is that you can get to meet people as you hand them out. Good Luck B_S

Welcome along Bruce. Hope you can find some good information that you use to help you both along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock