Discuss Heating Parts. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz-plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Can anyone suggest a heating parts supplier that would be willing to send parts to me over here

Don't want any large supplier because they won't send parts to me, due to exclusive rights of suppliers over here. Must be something with trade agreements with manufacturers.

Just want someone who is willing to take order, give price, receive direct debt transfer or credit card, put the parts in a box and put them on a plane.

Any suggestions of parts supplier would be appreciated

Thanks

I use a company called Gasbits in Bournemouth. Top lads and very flexible in terms of delivery so they might be worth a go even if it's just a phone call or an email to ask them what their stance would be

One off arrangement or as and when?

I'm hoping to source parts on a continual basis for a range of boilers.
Have been getting some parts from the States previously, but can't get all I want.

Did have a supplier but that dried up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating Parts. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock