Discuss Hate worcesters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys I have a green star Junior 24i HE

Open tap boiler fires for 10 to 15 seconds then cuts out, tries to relight several times but will not.

Really have very little experience with Worcesters I was leaning towards flame detection probe but I don't know if I'm completely barking up the wrong tree with this one just wanted to go armed with a little information

Heating is absolutely fine

Ugh and now I've realised it can't be if the heating works

Hay Riley me and my mate are booked on the Worcester training course on the 13th September if you want to tag along and share a ride mate? Its £25 if you fancy it mate ;)

Not sure my customer will wait that long though mate

I know that doesn't help but could help in the long run ;) I want to start going down the line of being affiliated to one manufacturer

Mate I'm doing quite a bit up in the Surrey neck of the woods at the mo so I may be up here anyway. I'd definitely be keen though yes. I mostly fit Vaillants but am coming across more and more busted worcesters so I need to understand how to fix wm

Nice I done a bariatrics place in Godstone down that way, let us know, piece of **** to book up telephone number is: 0330 123 0166 and as for your problem give technical a call when you're in front of it they might talk you through fault finding the problem mate:

Tel:0330 123 3366

Monday to Friday 7.00am - 8.00pm
Saturday 8.00am - 5.00pm (Technical Support 8:30am - 4:00pm)
Sunday 9.00am - 12.00pm (Technical Support Closed)

Flow sensor ? But phone Worcester tech up there great

Thanks buddy I will give them a call re the training. Regarding the problem I am so strapped for time tomorrow I might have to pass it off to someone else

Thanks buddy I will give them a call re the training. Regarding the problem I am so strapped for time tomorrow I might have to pass it off to someone else

It get Worcesters fixed price repair

Riley SC's pretty clued up on the old Worcesters and talked me through my 1st Worcester install :D Now i'm Worcester mad and going to get a chest tattoo of the Worcester logo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hate worcesters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back