Discuss Happy Birthday Queen Lizzie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Happy Birthday to our sovereign and Head of State Queen Elizabeth the first of Scotland and Queen Elizabeth the Second of England.
Queen of Scots, long may you reign over us.
Queen of the United Kingdom and an asset to the nation.

Happy Birthday to our sovereign and Head of State Queen Elizabeth the first of Scotland and Queen Elizabeth the Second of England.

And head of the biggest most expensive state funded family in the UK :)

Happy birthday your madge! I'll never tire of seeing her face on a crisp £50 note!

Don't like £50 notes. Too hard to get rid of.

I don't like them. I to paid by a bloke I did 80 services for in 50 pound notes.

I went straight to the bank to pay them into my account and I got looked at like I was a drug dealer :)

i didn't like that at all. I've never seen a drug dealer in a berlingo and wearing snickers before either :)

I am not a Royalist but have great respect for the Queen. She has been a terrific ambassador for all the home countries and has barely put a foot wrong during her reign.

As for the rest of them, I neither have time or respect for any of them.

I liked the queen mother, not so keen on the queen, hopefully Charlie boy won't be king and we'll straight to king willy.

And so say most of us ...regards turnpin:wink5:

I don't like them. I to paid by a bloke I did 80 services for in 50 pound notes.

I went straight to the bank to pay them into my account and I got looked at like I was a drug dealer :)

i didn't like that at all. I've never seen a drug dealer in a berlingo and wearing snickers before either :)

in Berlin wearing nickers......oh sorry read that wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Birthday Queen Lizzie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock