Discuss Halstead ace in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZR

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all

i have been called out to an intermittent faulty on the boiler, the customer says that is just keeps cutting out heating and hot water stops for about 30mins no lockout just does not fire ? ive checked it over all seems fine no problems while i was there and i was there for an hour (unpaid) :s , now the only thing that concerns me is that theres and energy saver box fitted to the side of the boiler which is wired up to the boiler pcb and flow and return, it has a bypass switch on which we have pressed to bypass this but the customer says its still the same ?

any ideas on this ?

thanks all

Haven't come across an "energy saver box" before
Does fan still run when boiler cuts out
Tired fan? Faulty aps?

I would have still charged even if fault wasn't present at the time of the visit. It is still your time, petrol, hassle etc.

I would have cleaned out the Venturi (think the ace has one) so they are getting something for there money but still would have charged.

Never seen an energy saver either but sounds suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead ace in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock