Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K
0ae9fa03-c045-4f1d-ac55-6b44864ffb7f_zpsc07a3af8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fancy fitting a socket behind that gas pipe... ,!:waving:

624c00e97f58ab987f7352df5d80739d.jpg
Same house as above, flue held up with plastic gutter brackets! We were not popular, new floor and flue to be redone. Let's see what we find tomorrow!

624c00e97f58ab987f7352df5d80739d.jpg
Same house as above, flue held up with plastic gutter brackets! We were not popular, new floor and flue to be redone. Let's see what we find tomorrow!

No screws either and need more clips :D

Installing a new stopcock? Allegedly not much up and down movement on pipework?
Why not do this, if you are a kitchen fitter?

image.jpg

Last edited:
non gas safe eng decides to pipe up his new boiler

Cq9GSiHWgAAppFf.jpg

now with the exact kit hes got what would you of done

i would of dropped the boiler and re cored the flue and made things nice and fit the kit vertical

Cq9GSiHWgAAppFf.jpg

i would of dropped the boiler and re cored the flue and made things nice and fit the kit vertical

Can't believe he's put a bracket up for the curtain rail. You could rest it on the pipe from the PRV.

Cq9GSiHWgAAppFf.jpg

If it was me i'd of moved the boiler down and to the right, and ran all the pipework next to the corner boxing, easier to box in with a simple wall unit and panel, lots of access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back