Currently reading:
HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to see.

my first of many , was in a church hall and this was someones idea of capping the gas off.

Attachments

• 000_0279.jpg
    000_0279.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 000_0281.jpg
    000_0281.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,245
Went to meet landlord at on of his propertys where about to do up for him bad dry rot outbreak in the middle of the house, just had a quick look at system, full new system going in but some of the bodges in this house... more to come im sure when there uncoverd!

F&E supported by a few paint tins, and rammed right up tight against roof
no need for clips the warning pipe can just run up hill,
cylinders got a good 250mm befor the vent which then runs about 10meters to the next loft with service valves used as cupplings didnt get a picture yet,
and the boilers recently been serviced with no faults ill upload a picture on monday

f25zck.jpg
21m7pkx.jpg
dcs9r4.jpg

Had a property many years ago with two supplies, one MP at the front, one LP at the rear. Meter at the front was half buried in the tarmac (no box), old supply at the rear which came across the fields had no meter but was still live to the valve and service pipe was only about 3" below ground. Builder was trying to lay new paths and wanted old service pipe disconnected so phoned up supplier and was told to apply for disconnection (about 6 weeks!!!). Old gas pipe very rusty and not surprisingly found that it was leaking (once given a couple of taps with a spade). Called it in as a leak and 2 hours later it was all disconn'd and everybody happy :grin:

So went on a "possible stat" fault. Left with a capped off and fecked off. Keston c25!!!! Heating about 50,000 sq foot. He's now going to be looking about £12k

y4ahebyb.jpg
pu8a4yqy.jpg
u2e8a8un.jpg

Latest flue options from keston
ynanyseh.jpg

Yes through chimney and out of asbestos terminal. At a guess 25m effective length and cannot locate air intake at all.

A customer complained about some rads would come on when there’s HW demand. I wonder way!? And it’s not a by-bass going through the floor.

why.jpg

Love the ptfe on the outside of the thread on the 3 port valve, decorator put serious effort in with the aluminium paint though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock