Discuss green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
has anyone gone for this yet? i know its been discussed a few months ago, but wanted to see the generall opinion on it.

Ive decided to do it and am doing the become an approved installer thing this month ready for its launch on the 28th. im not under any illusion though i fully expect the vast majority of the work to be in HA houses or in rougher parts of town where dog turds form part of the carpet you know the sort of places i mean. think alot of landlords will be jumping on it too.

if it turns out to be a waste of money then i'll just have to take the hit but by the sounds of things it could be a bit of a winner providing the market dosent become flooded with approved installers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to green deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock