Currently reading:
glowworm 30cxi flue cap part number 0020031334

Discuss glowworm 30cxi flue cap part number 0020031334 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swsv1

Very useful site this, has helped a lot, only just got around to making my first post and it`s a want i`m afraid.

Hoping someone can help here. called to look at a friends boiler, in a loft, recently that was not working, problem turned out to be the external controls, when I got it going I got an eyeful of flue cap as it blew off.

This is one of glowworms plastic issues i`ve not come across before, looks like it`s gone brittle from heat, having plugged it temporarily, i went looking for a replacement.

glowworm gave me the wrong part number, as I found out when it arrived, @ £12.00. ta.

The correct part number is 0020031334, only available in packs of 5 @ anything from £40 up.

long shot but, any one got a spare I can buy? :smile5:

well well, registered gas engineer tech bulletin 138....in this months issue, covering the problem i found.

i don,t see why boiler manufacturers should profit from their own cock ups. if this was a car/kettle/pram it would have a recall notice

Tell them you only want 1, it's a problem they know about, in reality they should be free.

i agree, i will be contacting them and/or the local rep on monday

i remember them handing out replacement condense caps like toffees when they first came out.....:annoyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm 30cxi flue cap part number 0020031334 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock