Discuss Gloworn Ultimate 40FF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lukeym1

Gas registration no 3150340

Having problems with two glowworm ultimates 40ff
I am a gas engineer
Problem 1
Went to this first ultimate and the boiler wasnt running
So turned it on the fan comes on pcb lights comes on but the aps doesnt open so no gas and no sparking at the burner spray the tubes on the fan (red and white) and the tubes by the aps so after thus change the aps after i have used air duster and stillmhave the same fault so i then changed the pcb still no luck
Any ideas anyone in need of serious help

Problem 2
Boiler was running but was over gased so turned the burner pressure down using manometer then the boiler starts to play up
So whats happens is the boiler fires stays a light then partially goes out the re lights does this two or three times then cuts out for 5 seconds and then fires back up for 2/3minutes and then does the same sparks fires up then sparks re lights goes down but not out then sparks and re lights i think its either pcb or aps again

Please please help i really do need some help
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions be much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gloworn Ultimate 40FF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock