Discuss Gas Safe Tech Suoport Officer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alter ego

I have an interview for the above job.
Does anyone know:

The wages!
Anyone doing it - are they happy?
It is a 90 minute interview - which sounds hard work - anyone been through it?
It can be home based - do they supply internet etc?

I know I should phone and ask the contact for these details, but I am never sure how that comes over.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Think its commision based for how many straight answers you give out.

So maybe OTE may be hard to achieve [emoji12]

I have no idea what the OTE is. I don't really want to attend an interview if the wages are really poor. On the other hand, I'm fed up with all the SE paperwork and grief. Maybe I'm meant to engineer a judgement:wink_smile:

That job would do my head in, I struggle to deal with people who are clearly stupid and in the wrong job.

I cant imagine some of the silly stupid phone calls they receive every day.

Obviously there get out is to send a link to the relevant regs/ tech buletin ect, so yes I am sure they will pay youre broadband.

I presume they run a sweep stake every week to bump,up their money. Most amount of stupid questions wins.

( above comments based on the majority of questions asked on the facebook page ) !!!

That job would do my head in, I struggle to deal with people who are clearly stupid and in the wrong job.

I cant imagine some of the silly stupid phone calls they receive every day.

Obviously there get out is to send a link to the relevant regs/ tech buletin ect, so yes I am sure they will pay youre broadband.

I presume they run a sweep stake every week to bump,up their money. Most amount of stupid questions wins.

( above comments based on the majority of questions asked on the facebook page ) !!!

Give us non Facebook people some examples Kev please??

Personally.. perhaps this is just me, but I haven't memorized the entire ''gas safety, installation & use regs''

So I do occasionally like to get my £182.40 per year inc vat.. moneys worth via the handy tech support line.

Personally.. perhaps this is just me, but I haven't memorized the entire ''gas safety, installation & use regs''

So I do occasionally like to get my £182.40 per year inc vat.. moneys worth via the handy tech support line.

Sometimes, if I'm reeeeally bored sitting in the van waiting for gear to turn up, I'll ring up and ask the most obscure question I can think of. Just coz I can.

I gave up phoning gas safe a few years back. Never got a straight answer always up to my judgement. I was tempted to phone up with a simple question just to see what the answer was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Tech Suoport Officer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back