Discuss Gas oven without a handle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thplumbing

Is a gas oven without a handle classed as ID or AR? The working, standing pressures on the cooker and at the meter are fine and it doesn't spill during an ambience test

how can it be ID? will you die if you stand in front of it (not counting dying of hunger cause you cant get your dinner out the oven) AR? not from a gas perspective but there could be a risk of burning your hand opening the oven at the side

If doing a landlords cert would u recommend capping it until the tenant had it repaired

eh?
at worst ncs as it is designed to be opened with a handle.
it is safe for gas, flue, ventilation therefore unwarranted to be capped and if so then the customer will refuse so where do you get to from there?.
just put it on the cp12 as a note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas oven without a handle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just after some advice please. I have a small outdoor gas pizza oven with the below connector. I also have the below connector (and...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Back